Wednesday, May 5, 2010

101 songs to have sex to


Get your freak on to Lady Lucks favorite songs to have sex to

There was one extremely sexual artist that i COMPLETELY left off, so check out song number 101.

I felt a little naughty the other day, so I decided to start making a sexy playlist ( I love making all kinds of play lists). I was in the middle of a brain freeze, so I decided to see what OTHER people like to listen to while they are having sex.
And much to my dismay, there is a SERIOUS lack of good lists of songs to have sex to.
So I spent the afternoon carefully crafting the ultimate sex playlist, and I hand picked 100 of my own favorite songs to have sex to. I have tested each one of these songs out and I can guarantee they will yield pleasurable results.
Enjoy!
(Note: these are in no particular order but I have bolded those that are my super special favorites).
  1. Marvin Gaye: Sexual Healing
  2. Janet Jackson: Anytime
  3. Mase: Tell me what you want
  4. HIM: Beautiful
  5. Monifah: Touch it
  6. Portishead: Only you
  7. Groove Theory: Tell me
  8. Al Green: Let's stay together
  9. Ginuwine: My whole life has changed
  10. LL Cool J: Doing it well
  11. Kelis: In public
  12. Incubus: Miss you
  13. NIN: Closer
  14. Tool: Wings for Marie
  15. Basement Jaxx: Get me off
  16. AK 1200: Drowning
  17. Ray J: Sexy Can I?
  18. Avant: You know what
  19. Ciara: Promise
  20. Neyo: Because of you
  21. Lil Wayne and Lloyd: Want you
  22. J Holiday: Bed
  23. Kosheen: Cruelty
  24. Biggie Smalls and Lil Kim: Crush on you
  25. Trina: Look back at me
  26. Marvin Gaye: Let's get it on
  27. T.I.: Why you wanna
  28. Lil Kim: Not tonight
  29. Slug and Murs: Woman tonight
  30. Ray J: One wish
  31. Aaliyah: One in a million
  32. Atmosphere: Don't ever fucking question that
  33. Keith Sweat/ Silk: Let me lick you up and down
  34. Atmosphere: Dirty girl
  35. Franky J: Obsession
  36. Usher, Lil John, Ludacris: Lovers and Friends
  37. Pretty Ricky: Your body
  38. Blackstreet: Good lovin
  39. 112: Peaches & Cream
  40. Cassie: Me and you
  41. Eyedea and Abilities: Paradise
  42. Jay Z and Foxy Brown: Ill Na na
  43. Method Man and Mary J Blidge: You're all I need
  44. HIM: You are the one
  45. Keith Sweat: Nobody
  46. Shai: If I ever fall in love
  47. J Holiday: Suffocate
  48. Janet Jackson and Khia: So excited
  49. HIM: Sweet 666
  50. Lil Wayne: Lolipop
  51. J Holiday: Be with me
  52. Paul Wall: Smooth operator (chopped and screwed)
  53. Lloyd Brown: You got it goin on
  54. Mariah Carey: Touch my body
  55. Mary J Blidge: You are my everything
  56. Missy Elliot: One minute man
  57. Paul Wall: Oh girl
  58. Pitbull and Lloyd: Secret Admirer
  59. Sage Franis: Broken wings
  60. Salt n Pepa: Whatta man
  61. Silverchair: Greatest view
  62. STP: Sex type of thing
  63. Sublime: Slowride
  64. Fallout boy: Of all the Gin joints in the world
  65. Silverchair: Without you
  66. Sublime: Saw red (acoustic)
  67. SWV: Weak
  68. Toni Braxton: You're making me high
  69. Sublime: Caress me down
  70. The Used: Blue and yellow
  71. Trina: I got a problem
  72. 2pac: I'd rather be your n ****
  73. Pretty Ricky: Grind on me
  74. G Unit: I like the way she do it
  75. Pitbull: Toma
  76. Foxy Brown: Gotta get you home tonight
  77. Keith Sweat: Twisted
  78. Silverchair: Miss you love
  79. Incubus: Anti gravity love song
  80. Twista and Mariah Carey: So lonely
  81. Timaland, Nelly Furtado, JT: Give it to me
  82. P Diddy & Christina Aguileria: Tell me
  83. Julez Santana: Fuckers and friends
  84. Silk: More
  85. G Unit: Wanna get to know ya
  86. Usher: You make me wanna
  87. Ani Difranco: Overlap
  88. Julez Santana: There it go
  89. Barry White: Can't get enough of your love
  90. The Cure: Just like heaven
  91. 504 boys: I can tell
  92. Usher: Let it burn
  93. KC & Jojo: Crazy
  94. Ginuwine: Pony
  95. 112: Only you
  96. Lil John: Oh na na na
  97. Daddy Yankee: Rompe
  98. Montell Jordan: Get it on tonight
  99. Shawnna: Gettin some
  100. Pretty Ricky: Hotline
  101. Prince: GET OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment